Molecular pathology includes testing of tumor gene expressions or mutations for their degree of transformation, selection of adjuvant therapy for target medicine, and risk analysis for tumor relapse or metastasis; early diagnosis of malignancy, tumor of unknown primary, genetic diseases including hereditary malignancy, and detection of rare microorganisms.
With personalized medicine at the forefront of healthcare, GoPath Laboratories has established molecular test panels, including proprietary tests, which allows physicians an opportunity to identify more effective treatment options for each patient. GoPath Laboratories provides a full range of solid tumor molecular tests in GI/Liver, Prostate, Bladder, Breast and Lung Cancers.
Molecular Test Panels:
Lynch/HNPCC Universal Screening
• MLH1 Methylation (MethylTekTM)
• MMR (MSH2, MSH6, MLH1, PMS2)
• Microsatellite Instability (MSI)
• BRAF Testing & Sequencing
Liver HCC Prognostic Test (HeproDxTM)
• Bio-chip technology to analyze 161 genes related to HCC recurrence, metastasis and risk stratification
CRC Cancer Panel (Anti-EGFR Panel)
• KRAS, BRAF, NRAS and PIK3CA
• C-kit (CD117), PDGFR, BRAF
Tumor of Unknown Primary
• Combined approach to IHC and Molecular Testing
Her-2 FISH/IHC in Upper GI
• Gastric Adenocarcinoma; GE Junction Adenocarcinoma; Barrett's-Associated Adenocarcinoma
• PTEN/ERG FISH, UroVysionTM FISH, PCA3, ConfirmDxTM
Lung Cancer Panel
• KRAS, BRAF, EGFR, PIK3CA, ALK-FISH, ROS1
Breast Cancer Panel
• Her2 FISH, FGFR1, PIK3CA
With special expertise in both GI and GU Pathology, our team of experts has specifically dedicated their time to Prostate and GI Cancer Diagnosis with emphasis on the difficult to diagnose, Lynch Syndrome. We also serve as your molecular testing center ensuring all your needs in molecular testing can be accommodated through our nationally collaborative programs with our partners in molecular diagnosis.